Tuesday 24 April 2007

Champagne Dance Update!

I really don't need to say anything, but I will anyway. This night provides for all: For the for the ravers, who feel like they could have danced all night?! (And girls, not because your feet feel numb 'cos you're drunk?) For the Dutty Winers and the Soca Shockers (of which I am both!) For the ballers that think they're Stevie Wonder with their stunnas on in the UV light (I just don't get it!) For the 'wish they were hip hop candy girls,' there's nuff room to practise the catwalk - so the ladies can hate on your outfit, and the guys can skin teet' and take in the view. Come off it, you know that's why you're wearing THOSE shorts. Don't pretend you don't want the attention! For the guys on a 'let me chill and be extra scaffolding for the club' vibe. Just the right amount of sophisticated ladies and upstanding brothas (no hoochies or follow fashions allowed!). Like I told, you serious event! I don't put my name to FLOPS! Keep checkin the site for more info. Feel free to get in touch with any questions, outfit ideas (!), directions, anythin. See you on the 31st!

No comments: