Thursday 19 April 2007

You will never hear a woman say, 'I'm bored of shopping!'

Was it a rave gone bad? No. A racist riot? No. Welcome to the opening of Primark, Oxford Street. The first thing I would have asked is, why aren't these pickney's at school, then I remembered it was the easter holiday (hmm...I wonder if they rassed themselves up like this to go to church on Good Friday?). My second train of thought was how severe times have got, if this was some people's version of a day out - see pic one, the girl next to the red jacket with a plastic fork in her mouth-she weren't missing breakfast for no one! Then my thoughts turned to the poor security guard who thought he'd suddenly been transported to some bait prison riot in Kingston, Jamaica - again see pic one with a lonely bald head in the corner, fecklessly fending off a million hardcore shoppers. But hang on a minute? Are there not how many primark's in the ends? The likes of Peacocks and Prmark have been around for time, why the sudden hullabaloo? Selfridges must have been pissed. See guys, shopping is a sport! You know from this photographic evidence, that you will never hear a woman say, 'I'm bored of shopping.'

No comments: